Business Phone Systems
Small Business Solutions
Running your small business is tough enough without worrying about your telephone system. You need a communications system that can keep up with the daily challenges you face. Trust the technology experts who can offer your business a system and services designed for companies just like yours.
Here are some of the key features and benefits we can offer you and your business.
Effectively market your products and/or services to your customers.
- Efficiently handle calls for information, such as those pertaining to directions or upcoming holiday schedules, by using information mailboxes.
- Easily integrate fax and credit card machines, using standard analog phone lines.
- Automatically change your outgoing message and routing options based on day and time with day, night, and holiday modes.
Enhance your communication.
- Find a committee member, co-worker, or board member more quickly using , off-premises “reach-me,” and Presence Management’s message notification.
- Provide remote or traveling committee members, co-workers, or board members with 48-key phone functionality by implementing remote IP phones or VIP Softphone.
- Unite branches, whether they’re across the street or miles apart,.
- Review voice mails, faxes, and e-mails from a centralized location, based on priority.
Keep your business secure.
- Provide access control within your facility with Presence Management.
- Know who’s “in” and who’s “out” by using Presence Management’s presence indication.
- Automatically record all calls to a particular station (such as the main number) with Media Management.
- Summon emergency personnel in an instant with 911 Alert.
So, ask yourself:
- Do you wish you could market your services more effectively?
- Are your customers ever frustrated because your current phone system simply doesn’t provide the high level of service for which you’re known?
- Do you feel as if your incoming calls aren’t being answered quickly, and by the correct personnel?
- Have you ever wanted to look up the phone number from a call you made or received days ago?
- Have you ever needed to record a call?
- Can you review your voice mails, e-mails, and faxes from a centralized location, based on priority?
- Are you missing out on what your current phone system can do because you misplaced the manual or your system is just too complicated to program?
- Is your current phone system helping you ease the budgetary issues you face?
- Does it take too long for new employees to become familiar with your current phone system?
- Do you have time to train them?
- Do you have any expansion plans?